Organic Burst launch new superfood supplement Chlorella
As most of my readers will know I have been a recent convert to the powdered organic superfood supplement in replacement of the usual multivitamin and I’m obsessed.
I have been using award winning organic burst’s products for about the last 6 months and my immune system has, ‘touch wood’ been the best I can remember since before I had my 4 year old daughter. I’m in love with their products and obviously when a new products is added into the equation then have to let my readers know.
So here’s the facts:
Chlorella are phenomenal microalgae that contain the highest amount of chlorophyll per gram than any other plant on Earth. Chlorella is a great supplement for overall vitality and wellbeing.
Organic Burst Chlorella is grown organically high up in the Mongolian Plateau in bright sunshine and crystal clear mineral-rich underground spring water. That is why it is really high in natural Vitamin D that so many of us lack due to low sun exposure, Vitamin K, selenium, folic acid, iodine, iron and Vitamin B12. Our chlorella is a rich source of Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF), a unique beneficial compound that has been amazing scientists. It comes as pure powder or easy-swallow tablets with pure organic chlorella and nothing added to them!
- Renew – Helps form new cells in your body due to its high contents of folic acid, Vitamin D and iron.
- Supports optimum liver function – numerous studies show chlorella helping remove alcohol from the liver, cleansing from heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides and other toxins and environmental pollutants. A Japanese study showed that taking 4-6 gram chlorella before consuming alcohol can prevent hangovers 96% of the time.
- Immune health (selenium, zinc and Vitamin B2) – studies show chlorella can provide fantastic immune system benefits.
- Natural Vitamin D – studies show that many of us lack Vitamin D due to infrequent sun exposure. Our chlorella is a naturally high source of Vitamin D and Vitamin K (recommended to be taken together with Vitamin D).
- Helps maintain the nervous system thanks to its high content of iodine.
- Digestive health – Chlorella helps maintain normal colonic function benefitting the bacterial flora content of the bowel.
- Helps maintain normal thyroid function due to it high content of iodine.
- Promotes radiant skin (due to zinc and Vitamin B2), strong hair & nails(selenium, zinc)
I can’t wait to start taking this and see what the results will be like, also Organic Burst have recently released Spirulina tablets instead of powder so if the Spirulina powder isn’t for you then you have the option of the tablets now too. Let me know if you’ve tried their products and what you think guys and gals. For more information checkout their site www.organicburst.com.
If you want some ideas to avoid the winter cold and flu, checkout my simple winter warming tips here:
Love Naomi x
Written by ‘The London Lifestylist’ Naomi Isted