Naomi Isted Talks Winter Fashion Trends and Style Tips on The Chrissy B Show
I was kindly invited to join the the Chrissy B Chat Show SKY 203 with the lovely Chrissy Boodram last week to share my knowledge of fashion with their viewers and hopefully give them some fab styling tips and talk about all the fab trends this winter season for both men and women. It was a pleasure meeting Chrissy she’s great to work with so natural and easy to chat to which makes for a relaxed presenter that viewers actually want to listen to.
The Chrissy B show is a talk show hosted by a happy, honest, down-to-earth presenter who’s been through a lot, loves life and will tell it how it is. The underlying theme of each show is to promote happiness and features relevant issues current in the public eye such as lifestyle and health issues and also powerful real life stories. The show airs live on SKY 203 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30pm in their cosy studio in the heart of London. There are repeats on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2.30pm. You can also watch previous showson youTube. For more information, contact [email protected] Watch my tips on AW 13 trends here:
Personally my favourites this season whatever your age are as follows, key pieces your wardrobe can’t live without and trends to mix it up a bit:
- Masculine cuts for the girls: Boyfriend jeans or jumpers
- Oversized Coats
- Embellished items
- Pink is the new black
- Leather and PVC
- Chunky Knits
- Guys can rock Tuxedo with patent dress shoes when they’re out
- Mix a chunky knit with heels and a boyfriend jean
- Burgundy and purples are nice colours to try
- Go for metallic nails and eyes
- Frosted eye makeup is the new smoky eye
- Men grow length on top and have it short on the sides, you can even flick it
- Ladies you can really go to town when going out, long is in..
Below were some of my selections for the show
1. Key for Men – The tuxedo with patent shoes
Finally thanks to Matalan for supplying the entire wardrobe and also my gorgeous dress from the Abbey Clancy Collection, its £30 I loved it, found below.
Thanks also to Andrea at This is Mission PR for all her help.
What do you think ladies? Let me know your thoughts on some of this seasons fab selection at Matalan..
Love Naomi x
Written by ‘The London Lifestylist’ Naomi Isted