Naomi Isted Talks Beauty on The Chrissy B Show
I was kindly invited to join the the Chrissy B Chat Show SKY 203 with the lovely Chrissy Boodram last week to share my knowledge of beauty with their viewers and hopefully give them some fab tips and advice. It was a pleasure meeting Chrissy she’s great to work with so natural and easy to chat to which makes for a relaxed presenter that viewers actually want to listen to.
The Chrissy B show is a talk show hosted by a happy, honest, down-to-earth presenter who’s been through a lot, loves life and will tell it how it is. The underlying theme of each show is to promote happiness and features relevant issues current in the public eye such as lifestyle and health issues and also powerful real life stories. The show airs live on SKY 203 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30pm in their cosy studio in the heart of London. There are repeats on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2.30pm. You can also watch previous shows on youTube. For more information, contact [email protected] Checkout the clip of my beauty favourites here:
- Have a good diet; lots of fish, vegetables and super foods, reduce your caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Try Collagen Shots, I love these collagen boosting drinks and take mine regularly for lovely hydrated skin.
- You need a good skin regime and i’m addicted to Biologue Researche Parisian skincare products at the moment. Make sure you; exfoliate/cleanse, tone, moisturise and use a good serum. Here I am having my skin assessed by Mina Lee a Biologue Researche practitioner based in Kensington at EF Medispa.
- Have a home spa day, take time out for yourself to just chill!! Get the aromatherapy candles burning and some powerful aromatherapy bath oils and body oils; I love NEOM Organics and Delarom Paris products at the mo.
- If you are going to fake tan it, please please please make sure you exfoliate this is so important and only go a couple of shades darker anymore than that and you’ll look ridiculous. Don’t forget use your mitt to exfoliate the skin and use a good skin buffer then use a mitt to apply to avoid the tell-tale tan hands..I love so many tans at the mo: St.Tropez, Tan Organic and Beau Bronz.
- Take some powerful organic superfood supplements. If you are feeling great your skin will look fresh and healthy: I swear by Organic Burst Products.